Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Singing Circle in Dunaharaszti - an alternative view!

The youngest member of the Singing Circle group was 7 years old. He has also written an account of the trip, which we have kept exactly as he wrote it!

On Thursday, my Mum and some singing girls and I went to Luton Airport and then tooke a flight to bood pest. Booda pest is made of 3 towns witch is buda, obuda and pest. Wen we arrived we went on a coach. It was a very old coach it took 50 minits to get to our hotel. We then payed for our rooms. Me and my Mum got room 750. We then went back down the sters to get our key Wen we got our key we were told that you can not pass without telling how long you are gowing to be hir for and I said 4 days. The next day we took another coach to doonaresty and sang 7 songs and the children that can speeck a bit of English sang Sooper Trooper with us. It took abowt 1 hour and a half. Then we had 7 minits braik and then we went back on the coach and the coach took us to a restront for starter was salad and for the main cors it was smoakt pork. With bread and no disert and no helthy stuf. No one finish it becaus the plait was 2 cm long and 3 milymeeters long. Then we went to cary oaky but Mum said I cant go and then I got grumpy and angry and frustraited. Because I had never ever ever bin to cary oaky in my intyer life. When we got out side my Mum and me felt sick, we felt very sick indeed. When we got to our room, we went to the fridj under the telly my Mum fond some medisin for feeling sick but from 12 on wuds wen my mum drank some she felt much beter and then she finish the whole botl.


Then Mum went to sleep. The next day Mum woak me up, and told me to put on my singing circle teechirt on. We took the lift from flor 7 becaus if you have a number with 3 numbers in it for example 715 wood be the number that your door number is wat it really is. Then we went to flor six to have breckfast. I had toasted bread with strabery jam wich i spread on the bread and then I had graips and sosigis. Then we went to the bath’s. There was a swimming pool, a tiny cold ice bath , it was 16 degrees. Ther was a very hot bath, a steem room that was very stinky and you can see nothing, then we sor people get hanged under water. You can even get a masarj or a masarj in the water then we went to our hotel and went to sleep.


The next day we went to go on a bike tore but they ran out of childrens biks so we went to an italyan plays and eat pizza and then we went on a hop on hop off bus. We went over 19 bridjis and 18 streets, there were thirteen stops and there was a boat tore but we coodent go bicaus it took them 2 hours to make a pizza. For disert we had tirimisoo, with a minte life on it. And milyons of coacoa powder on it. Then my Mum took me to a market and boute me a seecret box. It is locked from the insid. You half to find a key and the lock but ther is another key and lock to find in the box.

No comments: